Thursday, September 19, 2013

Dance is everywhere.

Lately I've noticed the popularity of dance has grown immensely. It's thanks to programs like 'So you think you can dance' that people around the world, have grown to love the art that is dance. Commercials see the power of it, and the way people translate to the movement of a human body. I used to dance myself, and I miss it everyday. For a really long time I thought I was destined to be a professional dancer. But some bad choices made my future plan look slightly different. which is okay..I know everything happens for a reason. But my passion for dance has not gone away..What I love about it most, is the way you can get a message across without using any words. Every move, big or small, triggers something inside, making someone able to understand the story behind it. Dance is a huge source of inspiration to me, I can watch someone dance, and feel inspired and uplifted..motivated, happy..and that is why dance is the greatest form of art. I admire professional dancers, and their dedication.. There is nothing more mind blowing, in my opinion, watching a powerful performance..there is so much emotion and feelings involved..that it's hard not to be touched by it. I'm drifting off.. so dance is everywhere.. you see it in car commercials, clothing commercials, music video's.. and I'm loving it. Here are some of the videos that have inspired me, and showed me that dance is now more than ever, very present.









1 comment:

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.