Monday, September 23, 2013

65th Emmy Awards - Best Dressed

I love red carpets.. I think it must be the most stressful yet exciting experience at the same time..getting all glam'd up, hair and make up..expensive gowns...the best feeling when ur a woman.

So the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards were held at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, last night.

A lot of celebrities strutted their stuff on the red carpet, but some of them stood out in my opinion. Here are my fav's of the evening.



Zoey Deschanel

Zoey is wearing a lovely J. Mendel gown. I especially like her make up and hairstyle with this outfit. She looks so sophisticated. I'm lovin that clutch by Edie Parker as well! It adds a bubbly factor to the whole look.






Leslie Mann 

Leslie is wearing a graphic print dress by J. Mendel. I love the cut out side parts. It adds some subtle sexy'ness without being too revealing. The sheer panel at the bottom is my favorite part of the dress..See through is a huge trend this SS2014. 









Julie Bowen 

Usually I do not like dresses with ruffles at the bottom. I think it's cheesy..plus it only works if the outfit is kept simple. Subtle accessories, and jewellery..is a must. And I think she did a great job. Julie wore a powder pink Zac Posen gown. The color suits her skintone, and makes her glow..The body of the dress has some subtle ruffles around the waist..which compliment her figure. The intense eye make up, works because the rest of her make up is kept nude and natural. 
(oh! Btw..Nude make up is hot this next season). 





Rose Byrne 

My favorite of the night. Rose dyed her hair blond for the occasion, and looked stunning in a Calvin Klein Collection gown. The mid riff is pure perfection, the color goes really good with her new hairdo, and the subtle lining at the waist, only compliments her impeccable waistline. 




Kaley Cuoco

I love this new hot and trending color! Burgundy is one of my favorite trends this AW2013-14. And the gown looks great on her. Kaley is wearing a lovely Vera Wang dress..




Taylor Schilling 

I'm in love with the white trend this winter. I think Taylor looks amazing with this Thakoon gown on. Minimalistic lines, sexy cut outs..an old glam inspired hairstyle and red lip, combined with subtle gold jewellery. Love it. 




Sarah Hyland 

Modern Family' actress Sarah Hyland looked amazing in her Carolina Herrera dress last night. She combined her colourful green dress, with a dark red lip, and a sleek low ponytail. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.