Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Marc Jacobs RTW SS2013 - fav pieces!

Because I'm a stylist it is my job to stay on top with everything in fashion land. I'm not someone who follows trends, if something catches my eye, I'll save it. But people expect me to know everything about fashion..but thats not the deal...at all. It's not that I don't try..but there's just too much.. I have my favorite designers, and I will check up on stuff...but no way that I know every designers name...or history. But I came across some images of  Marc Jacobs ready to wear Spring collection 2013, and I'm a huge fan of black and white graphic designs. Absolutely adore them! Here are some of my fav's of his collection!

For them rich bitches out there...Shop his collection here.












3 comments:

  1. Love the post and all the photos! You've got an amazing blog, and your style is the best :)

    xx

    -- I want to live in L. A --

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures and words. Just get an awesome leather jacket from cwmalls.com, the style is very good, quality is much better than the price, I really want to recommend the site to my friends and others.

    ReplyDelete

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.