Monday, May 27, 2013

Getting healthy..

I've been struggling with my bod for a long time now...I can't really explain what's going on, but I just don't feel fit at all. And you know what they say..'Skinny girls look good in clothes, fit girls look good naked'...And I wanna look good naked! It's frustrating because I've been a huge fanatic with sports over the years...I did gymnastics, I danced intensively for ten years, and now... I don't do anything. Mainly because I don't have the money, or time to take an hour out every week to do some work outs. Lame, and it is an excuse...but how do I get this tired?

Getting healthy, eating right, and getting that fit body..isn't about crash dieting, or doing it short term. It's a change in lifestyle.. You have to have discipline...and just make that click in your head. I did two years ago... I was going through some stuff, and I found my comfort in eating a lot...like some of us girls do. boohoo :)

But I had enough of it, and decided to quit drinking soda's. No more coke, ice tea, lemonade...no more fast food or sugars, just healthy stuff. But it is harder than it looks. The soda's was no problem, I haven't had a drop off coke or ice tea since two years... it's gotten to that point, where I don't even like it anymore. So I drink water or bubbled water all the time. The fastfood is the hard part, im not big on the sweet stuff, but it's the fries, and the hamburgers, and the pizza....thats the dangerous stuff for me.

But what I do, is I have one day...that I allow myself to eat everything BAD. One day a week... that I can eat whatever I want, is it the chocolate cake? SURE, or nachos with cheese sauce? SURE. And at the end of that day...I'll feel so bad...I eat healthy the rest of the week. That's the idea behind it, and it went well for a year or so...but then it started to be two days a week, or maybe three. I just love food.

But it has to change again..what I find hard is the fact that my body holds on to a lot of fluids...I don't know how to get rid of that....any tips on that would be nice!

What I need to do is this :

*Drink a glass of water in the morning, and add some freshly squeezed lemon juice in there...to get your system going. there's something about the lemon juice, thats good..dont know what exactly...but it helps.
*Eat six small meals a day... salads, two slices of spelt bio bread, small portions, it's all about portions.
*Only have one PIG DAY!!!!
*do my pilates exersizes before going to bed, and when I get up in the morning.
* Use some olive oil, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice as a dressing on your salad.
*drink loads of water
*no more chips, salty stuff, only on pig day, or in small portions.
*eat a lot of green vegetables, spinach, salads.

I know all this....but it's so damn hard sticking to the system!!! I hate being a girl... when you grow older..everything becomes not tight... you get little chubbies a long side your tummy and ass...and not the good kind, plus it's really hard to get rid off!

HELP ME!

I'm sorry for the nagging.. needed to vent.

xoxo


1 comment:

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.