Thursday, October 25, 2012

Styling portfolio - Sarah Mancini

I got lucky this year..because two of my friends, got through to the liveshows of SYTYCD. I've always loved dancing, and it is my dream to combine my passion for fashion with my on going love for dance and music. So I thought it would be fun, to do a fashion photoshoot with my friend Sarah Mancini. She is a gorgeous dancer from Leuven. And she always helps me out, with my projects. Which I'm so greatfull for. So we got together with make up artist Bart Portier, hair stylist Tanja lombardi, and photographer Robby. A nice little extra that day was that a friend of Robby's was going to film some behind the scenes footage. So a big thank you goes out to Fabrizio Nasello. Make sure you click on the link below, to watch the video he made that day.

If you're a dance lover, make sure you watch SYTYCD every sunday on vtm..and show my friend Sarah Mancini some love, by voting for her! You can also like her fanpage on facebook.














Watch some behind the scenes footage from our shoot here.