Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Styling portfolio - Kalila

So Kalila and I go way back..I've known her for quiet some time now..she's an awesome dancer..and such a sweet girl. She competed in The ultimate dance battle, in Team Michel..and entered this years SYTYCD. She contacted me because she needed some promo pictures for her flyers and posters..I jumped at the opportunity, because I love dance..and it inspires me everyday. Plus she is so sweet, I really wanted to help her out..I lent some clothes from the awesome antwerp based store 'The public image' . Owner Nele Moens is a huge fan of dance shows, and was so kind to let me borrow some clothes for the shoot. The results were gorgeous..a big thank you to photographer Lorenzo Naudts and Make up artist Roxanne Janssens.

Last sunday was the first liveshow..and her performance was AMAZING. Check out her performance below. Just click on the link.

Kalila liveshow 1 - hip hop

If you're a dance lover as myself, make sure you watch SYTYCD every sunday evening on vtm. Show Kalila some love, by voting for her. You can also like her fanpage on facebook.