Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nail it!

Soooooo I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait for spring/summer to get here!

I need daylight after 5pm, sunlight on my face and freckles, the smell of freshly mowed grass, butterflies, home made ice tea, picknicks in the park, laying on the beach, cosmopolitan cocktails,and COLOURS everywhere.
So I got quite excited when my eyes dropped on these lovely nailpolishes. Personally, I think these colours can be worn winter, autumn, spring and summer. Every outfit can use a fresh lick of nailpolish, to brighten our day up. So go and get em girls, let's speed things up, hello summer!
 xoxo

Chanel Spring-Summer Nailpolishes. Yummy! 

The Jade collection - Chanel

 

Navy still looks great in summer! Jeans it up, or wear it with a cute white and blue striped top. 


Pastel will always look good! So classy!

Estée Lauder bright blue


Sunny colours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.