Wednesday, January 18, 2012

In (heart) with Chanel

Today I discovered a vintage website online..www.vintage-paris.com. I absolutely fell in love with everything! Yes, it is pricy..but a chanel vintage bag is a must in every fashionista's closet. It's timeless, flawless, and so chic. I love the oversized travel/shop bag! Or the glossy briefcase lookalike. If I was rich, I would get every single purse on this page. They all look amazing! Wish my cash was as dash as these purses! Patience! One day, that vintage bag will be mine. And when that day comes, YOU will know about it..FOR SURE! Enjoy my fellow fashionista's.. xoxo 









No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.