Tuesday, September 17, 2013

TOM FORD SS14

So many designers to blow my mind... I can not handle this. I just finished my AW 2013-14 blogpost..and I got a glimpse of the SS14 Tom Ford collection... I was baking brownies -which is a very important thing to me - and out the corner of my eye, I saw this picture on my screen...and I stopped instantly.. On the picture was this suit- I think it's a long sleeve dress with high boots- in some kind of mosaic.. very colourful, and gorgeous.

You know how you can fall in love with a dress on a picture?..I had that happen to me over and over again, the sheer dresses..with the sequins, and the mosaic.. I LOVE IT. Mini and maxi, fur and sheer, sequins and mosaic...this collection has it all. These are the kind of pieces any woman would die for.

Take a look at these pictures...and try to keep your mouth from drooling. Check out the whole collection here.











No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.