Wednesday, July 4, 2012

RW Fashion!

So I went to Rock Werchter this year... and I wanted to do a post on the fashion stuff I saw.. I love festivals, because everyone goes crazy on the outfits. There are no limits! I forgot my camera..SO SMART! so I wasn't able to take pictures of the actual people wearing their amazing outfits. But I narrowed it down to a couple of trends that were huge at this festival.

First of all, the flower headbands, were BIG! Everyone was wearing them! it's a very bohemian accessory to wear. It dolls up your outfit.




Second thing I noticed.. were the scarf tied updo's. A trend I adore as well. Again, a very indie, bohemian thing to do, depends on how you wear it. If you pull your hair back tight, and sleek.. it's more of a retro look. But combine it with a messy bun, and some denim shorts, it says indie all over. 






Third trend I noticed, were the denim shorts! I saw them in all colors and fits, high or low waist.. I understand why, It's so easy to combine it with a colorful top! you can either go for the cowgirl look, and wear some boots, or go for the sporty look, with some sneakers. 





Fourth trend I spotted, is the weird animal outfit! If it's a hat, or a full costume, people love to dress up! So funny when you see someone dressed up like a chicken or bunny walk by! Brings a nice atmosphere! Party time! 






Fifth and last trend for the day, are the sunglasses in bright colors! They were everywhere! I forgot my sunglasses at home ( so smart ) so we went looking for some, and found this little shop, where they sold all kinds of crazy stuff, wigs, penis shaped water pistols, AND ... sunglasses. I got a 70's inspired pair, and some red ones for my cute boyfriend! 





all pictures from Rock Werchter are taken by Studio Brussel. All credit goes to them.