Thursday, July 12, 2012

My style icons.

When people ask me who my favorite designer or style icon is..I can't come up with these fancy answers.. I don't know a lot about the big brands.. or their fashion.. What I do know is, MUSIC! Commercial stuff. That's who I am..completely. Ask me again..who's your style icon? uhm.. Cher lloyd, Jessie J, Cheryl cole, and Rita Ora. Why? Because everytime I see them.. they suprise me. If it's their new haircolor..or outfit..or new song..they always keep suprising me. And that's what makes them interesting. The fact that they never do the expected. They live their life..and they don't care about what everyone else thinks. I can relate to that.. The other day, I wore a XL sweater, without any sleeves, so yeah..you could see my bra..I wore it to my parents house...my mom was all like.. KATIE what are you wearing? Do you know that I can see your bra???? My answer to that is : YES, as I show her my bra even more...They do not understand the way I dress.. sometimes I have second thoughts about an outfit, and I'll change it in to something different.. bad idea..I should just wear it..but the people stare a lot! I guess I should just not care..But I love music, music video's inspire me..that's the kinda fashion I love using..for my shoots. That's what I want to do... in this life. I want to be the best commercial stylist ever! Photoshoots, music videos, ... because that's what moves me.. Can't wait! Watch out people..I'm coming!