Thursday, June 14, 2012

Switch bottoms.

With a closet filled with clothes..I try to avoid wearing something two days in a row. But sometimes I'm either lazy or really in to something..that I'll wear it again the next day..like yesterday and today for instance. I love collars..especially the ones with the little beads on them. I have a white top from H&M Trend, with a beaded collar, the only issue I have with it..that it's too short. But I combined it with my denim sleeveless jacket..I'm a huge denim fan! Yesterday I wore it with my black skinny jeans and Black sneakers. Today the sun was out..so I got out my gold and shimmery modstrom shorts! This time I tucked the blouse in, and wore my blue Converse sneakers. It's a way to keep your laundry pile a little smaller..by just changing your bottom piece. Hope all of you are good, and enjoying this rare sunny weather over here. I sure am. TTYL!