Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dogs In Fashion.

In my previous post I showed you some preview pics from my last project. Shari Ruzzi is a talented photographer from Genk. She contacted me, and asked me if I was interested in working out this concept that she had come up with. She wanted to do something with dogs and fashion. So we came up with 6 different looks..and paired them up with a dog. We had 3 shooting days..with two looks every time...Shari did an amazing job contacting everyone, and making sure every concept was taken care of. She did everything.. locations, dogs, getting the team together. I had a blast. We had our last shoot this tuesday..it was my favorite, because of the looks, and locations. I'm so thankful for everyone working this hard, and being this motivated to create these amazing pictures. Enough talking ..enjoy them!