Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Update > Maytastic!

Soooooo ladies & gents, I'm sorry, I haven't been uploading any new posts lately. I've been so freaking busy! I decided to quit my job at H&M, and go for my styling career! Not an easy decision, I catch myself freaking out sometimes..and questioning myself, doubting. But hey, you win some, you lose some. And as Niek from set of wings points out so clearly :  'NOTHING HAPPENS UNLESS YOU DREAM IT FIRST'. I live by that sentence. This whole adventure started out with me, having a dream, when I was a little girl..watching a behind the scenes video from ELLE. And just realising, that's what I want to do! So here I am, today.. reading emails, trying to get myself organised..preparing upcoming shoots..and because I know they're a lot of people who enjoy the behind the scenes stuff, I'll give you an update, on everything that's going down this month.

First project coming up, is a new portfolio shoot with my so very talented girls Dena and Liene.
It's a beach project, so something that I haven't done before..so i'm very excited. Two models, two very different themes. More info soon! Take a look at my moodboard below.


Second project : More info soon!



Third project : More info soon!