Thursday, March 29, 2012

New Style Icon ( for me )

I've never watched the Vampire diaries! ( don't shoot me ) But I noticed Kat Graham brought out a new song.
' Put your graffiti on me '. And I totally love it! I adore everything, her beauty, her hairstyles, styling, voice, choreography, ...This is what I want to do..styling photoshoots, and music video's. Would be awesome! It's been on repeat ever since I discovered it on the E! website. So ladies and gents, enjoy her music video, a long with some pics of her coolest outfits plus fashion credits. GOODIE :  The Dutch brand MARLIES DEKKERS is futured in this music video.



Love this catsuit! custom made my Butch Diva.  

Black leather jacket from the Jeremy Scott Archive, and black bra from MARLIES DEKKERS. 

Yellow bra by MARLIES DEKKERS, Vintage Levi’s Jacket customized by Brett Alan Nelson and LA ROXX. 

Bra from the Jeremy Scott archive, Ruler pants by Jeremy Scott x adidas, white sneakers by adidas.




Tri Color Bra by L.A. ROXX, Denim shorts by American Apparel (custom chain), Boots by Dr Martens.