Thursday, March 1, 2012

Moodboards Kate Housh Styling. | Coming up!

So by now, most of you know that i'm creating a styling portfolio. For those who didn't know, well you do now! ;) What I find really helpful is creating moodboards..to set the mood and vibe from your shoot. It benefits everyone,  model knows which state of mind she has to be in, MUA know which direction they have to go in, and photographer has the chance to create that vibe, by helping the model with different poses. In the coming two months, I have 3 shoots planned. 2 in March, and 1 in April. I'm very excited to work with my models, because they're so inspiring. You have to surround you with people, who are motivated, and creative. Once you've found the right group of people, you'll get inspired by just being around them, and working together. I also choose people that are starting out, and are looking for every opportunity to get more experience..because it's nice when you're all on the same page. But enough about that, take a look at my moodboards for my upcoming shoots! A little teaser, Can't wait!


Shoot#5 




Shoot#6 



Shoot#7