Monday, February 27, 2012

New skin products!

I recently ordered some skin products online. Because I noticed my skin being very oily, and unhealthy looking. So I did a little research..and decided to go for the La Roche Posay Effaclar products. And to my suprise, my skin is feeling so soft, and it looks way better! So happy when something actually makes a difference. This is what I got..

 

1. Corrective and unclogging anti-imperfection care / Effaclar Duo 

Apply morning and/ or evening on the whole face. This reduces the appearance of imperfections, and unclogs pores. 

2. Targeted break out corrector 

Apply locally until imperfections dissapear. 

3. Gommage surfin physiologique

It's a peeling creme, that you apply on a wet face, rub well in to the skin..and then rince properly. It tightens the face, and reduces fine lines. It also purifies your pores. 

Another product I received last week, and which I'm trying out, is the Baume Beauté Eclair, the beauty flash balm from Clarins. This cream gives your skin a radiance in a flash. After a day of work, and you still wanna go out, and you need a quick pick me up, skinwise..you put this on your whole face, and it makes your face look fresher instantly. A product made in heaven. I've tried it, and it works. hallelujah! 

I always order my skin and hair products online at strawberrynet.com. visit the website here