Thursday, January 5, 2012

New supply of hairproducts


Thank you strawberrynet.com! I ordered these hair products online, Frederic Fekkai is the new big name in hair wonderland. I used the Fekkai advanced full blown volume shampoo and conditioner yesterday..my hair felt so soft and healthy afterwards. It does add some volume to my hair, but in a subtle way, not too bombastic. But I like the result. My hair is shiny, and feels strong. The other product I got is the Fekkai Glossing shampoo and conditioner. I got the big sizes, so I would be good for a long time. Best products I've used so far. 

Joico is another favorite of mine. I've been using the moisture revorery shampoo and conditioner. Again, lovely products. Now I read somewhere that one of the best hair masks is the K-pak. I haven't tried it yet, but I will be sure to post a review about it. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.