Wednesday, August 24, 2011

La Chung

Well hello there everybody..So sorry for my absence..I've been crazy busy with work, and me moving to Antwerp and everything. BUT tonight I've found the time to do what I love most..browsing the internet, searching for the next outfit to blow me away..Today it's miss Alexa Chung that caught my eye..After google'ing her, I've found her to be very inspiring. She's a lot like me, style wise that is..You can tell she just wears everything she likes, she's not scared of what people might say or think..like me..I get strange looks sometimes..but that's okay..I wear what I feel, I wake up in the morning, and I just know what mood i'm in. So here are some of my favorite looks.. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.