Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hit or miss?

Well, this is a little piece I like to call, is it a HIT or is it a MISS? I know instantly, by just looking at a picture if its off, or spot on! Here we go..

 HIT

I hardly recognized her..I love Ashlee Simpson's new hairdue, plus the dress is gorgeous! Nice red accesories!


Dress : Mara Hoffman


 HIT


If there's something that I adore about watching So you think you can dance, besides the obvious awesome dancing, is the host Cat Deeley. She looks stunning every time. This time she's rocking a metallic mini, and some nude sandals. 





MISS

Jayma Mays, what's up with that dress? No no NO! I do not like this colour on her..a hot pink would be better! 




 HIT

This is why I love Gwyneth Paltrow, she can turn something so simple..in an amazing outfit. She's wearing this simple strapless dress from Calvin Klein, a pair of flat sandals, and a low maintenance hair due. And she looks gorgeous! 

Dress : Calvin Klein



HIT

Love the hair, love the dress, and especially love her shoes! Ciara always kills it, and at the VIP room in Saint-Tropez she does no less! 

Dress : Emilio Pucci


 
 HIT


Jessica Szohr is rocking this beach chic look..with a maxi dress, and the trendy side brade. 




HIT

I forgot how much I loved Kate Beckinsale! LBD'ses are awesome, so easy to combine with accesories, and you look so good in them! I'm a big fan of less is more..like this look..hair down, satin Jimmy choo pumps, and a simple but very cute Tibi LBD. 


Dress : Tibi
Shoes : Jimmy Choo




 HIT

Yes, I love her blouse..and uhm her shorts, and uhm yes her shoes. The only thing I don't like, is that Katie Cassidy is looking very thin. I remember her in Gossip Girl, no way that she was that skinny back then! But she knows how to look good..I gotta say. 


HIT

Soon to be bride, Kim Kardashian, has a shop addiction..Thank god she spends all of her money on AWESOME clothes! She does know how to dress for her figure..she has big hips, but you would not guess that when seeing her in this dress, it's focussing on all the right areas ( BOOBS + gorgeous legs). 




 HIT


The Kardashian family has style. We all know that. My absolute favorite one is the lovely Kourtney Kardashian. The black belt adds the chic element to her floaty summerdress. Very simple, but again very stylish outfit. Love it. 
HIT


Aah the lovely Kristin Cavallari..she ALWAYS dresses good. I have never seen her without an amazingly good styled outfit on. Again, here she is, rocking a flirty LBD, with nude pumps, and layered necklaces. Yes, it is a hit! 




 MISS


Yes, this was a dissapointment. My girl, Mila Kunis usually never lets me down. But I did not feel this one. Either it's the shoes that bother me..or the length of the dress. I think it's a little bit of both. If it was shorter it would've made it more cute, and babydoll. The little strappy part around the ankle of the shoes bother me too, also because their colour..I don't know..I don't get it at all. 
HIT

YES, there she is. Mila Kunis rocking a very cute polka-dot dress from Oscar de la Renta.  The clutch is adorable..and her shoes are awesome. 




Dress : Oscar De La Renta
Shoes : Mary Janes




 HIT


This model mama is looking very hot in a white lace mini dress. Love her skintone, and the red lips..simple but very elegant and girly. Miranda Kerr has got the MILF factor. 
HIT

Nicole Richie is many things, but she does know how to dress. I love her maxi dress, plus brades. Brades are very in at the moment..and I agree..they look amazing. Both casual as chic..you can do no wrong with brades. 
 HIT

Here she is, my rolmodel. I'm seriously in love with her. This dress is fabulous. This would be one of those dresses that I would notice in a store, and would think, who would look good in this dress? Eh voila, there she is..the one and only, Olivia Palermo. She is a fashionstyle goddess to me. I look up to her, in so many ways. I love her hot pink clutch, and the layered necklaces. Perfect, again. 
HIT

I must say, I'm not a big fan of her new hairdue. But I am in love with Olivia Wilde's jumpsuit! I'm all for this edgy Armani jumpsuit, in combination with the AMAZING lace boots. 


Jumpsuit : Armani 
 HIT

Look at Paris Hilton being all grown up. Wearing a shoulder cut out LBD. And simple black sling backs. This is a great look for her. 
MISS

This is a big no no. I don't know what Alicia Keys was thinking when she agreed to wear this outfit. I don't know what it reminds me of..either a gladiator featuring star wars, or something chinese going futuristic. Both ways, it is very wrong. Or is it wlong? 
 HIT

Oh god I love Emma Stone. She has such a gorgeous face. I love this bright red dress on her..many would say that red is a dangerous colour to combine when you're a redhead..but this works. Very pretty!
HIT

So simple, but very classy. That's how we know her..Eva Longoria, looking not so desperate in an oversized black blazer, skinny jeans, white top, and black peeptoe pumps. 


 MISS

I can describe this as a very scary image. I don't get this dress at all. It's all over the place. What's the weird belt thingy around her waist? No, this is a no go Ginnifer Goodwin. I'm sorry, I'm just not that into your dress. 

HIT

How cute is this outfit? Liv tyler has been pretty unknown to me throughout my whole life..but this deserves a HIT. Love the shoes, and the oversized handbag. 
 MISS

Vanessa Hudgens goes gladiator? 
Okay, first of all, I don't like her short haircut. I loved her long wavy hair. Then, what's up with those sandals? The dress has no fit at all, and she looks like a walking jewellery shop. Every necklace ever made, is hanging around her neck. I see where she wanted to go with this outfit..but there are so many ways to make it work better. Like for starters,  not wearing a bikini top under her dress. A strapless bra would work just fine. She did not impress me at all with this outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.