Thursday, March 7, 2013

check my knuckles out.

So I've been seeing a lot of these above the knuckle rings online lately. It's probably been around for a while but I've just noticed them..and I love it! They are so delicate, subtle but fabulous. You can upgrade ur outfit with some cute gold or silver ones, combine them with a statement ring on the same finger to finish off the look. You can switch it up, wear em on different fingers, or just the one. Whatever you like. Check out the pictures below. If any of you, know a store or person that designs these..please let me know in the comment section below. I would love to get some for my own, and be able to use them for my styling as well. Thanks a lot guys. Talk to you soon.

Rihanna

Vanessa Hudgens rockin the above the knuckle trend. Combine them with some statement rings, to make it stronger as a visual.  

The lovely Freya Beha. 





Love the manicure on this pic

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.