Thursday, March 7, 2013

AK culture

So I've been a huge fan of AK culture for a while now. They're an online fashion store, and lifestyle magazine. I follow them on facebook, and instagram. I love love love the shoes from VANS. They have all kinds of brands. Converse, Vans, Cheap Monday, Levi's, etc. They sell snap backs,  clothing, and shoes, for both men and women. I do not know where they're located. But i'm curious..they have a lot of cool stuff. Actually I just put a pair of awesome Vans sneakers in my cart on their online webpage. Be sure to take a look, and try not to freak out. The stuff is amazing.





Vans hi washed denim stars - 75 euro
Vans cheetah denim - 75 euro
Vans leopard - 75 euro

Cheap Monday Taylor Denim vest - 70euro

Red leather pair of converse - 89 euro


Converse - 75 euro
Cheap Monday Parker sweat black - 45 euro 

Gant - 150 euro

Detroit Red Wings Snapback - 25 euro

Gant - 150 euro



Levi's Denim Shirt - 99 euro

Vans Lindero Black Vintage - 45 euro 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.