Sunday, April 22, 2012

"Born" in the USA.

Most of you already know this, but I'm half american. My dad's from there. My mom moved to America, when she was pretty young, in her twenties I guess. She became an Aupaire for my dad's sister. So she took care of the kids, and the household. That's where she met my dad..they got married a few years later..lived in Maryland for a couple of years, and then decided to move back here when she was pregnant with me. So I never really got to live there..but I love that country. It has his ups and downs..good and bad..but I still want to move there eventually..if only it was for a year. It would be awesome. Get to know my roots.

Do you guys know the store called American Apparel? I have one right around the corner here in Antwerp, and I absolutely adore it. One of my first buys there, was this tshirt..with the American flag on it. I think it was a mens tshirt..but I do not care. I like oversized tee's and sweaters. It's my favorite T shirt..So I wanted to wear it last night, when we went to the movies..I combined it with my new leather skirt, All star sneakers, and a jeans sleeveless vest. Btw, check out my new haircolor, for those who haven't seen it yet..I love it. Glad I made the choice to go lighter.. Take care everyone!