Monday, April 23, 2012

KARMIN everybody!

Have you guys heard of KARMIN? I absolutely love them!

'Nick and Amy met at Berklee College of Music in Boston by way of small town lives in Old Town, Maine and Seward, Nebraska. They began writing songs together to meet the demands of school projects, but later took on the name “Karmin” to put an identity to their distinct writing style.

After working separately with several other groups, Nick and Amy decided to take their promising collaboration to the next level by performing around the East Coast as a duo.'

Especially Amy's style is adorable, she is slamming HOT! A confident woman on stage, I dig it! She blows me away, her voice is the kind that you just wanna hear over and over again! That actually happens here in my place, their song BROKENHEARTED is on repeat all the time! Another thing I love about them, is their sence of style. So original..and perky. Check out their video, and pictures below!