Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cupcake Diaries!

What to do on a saturday afternoon, when it's raining like crazy outside? Exactly, baking stuff! And by stuff, I mean pastries with chocolate! Like CUPCAKES. It's a new hype, cupcakes are the it thing atm. We have a cupcake store where I live, and you have to be fast if you want to get a taste..because by the late afternoon..they're sold out! But I decided to try and make some myself... and they turned out pretty darn good. I call them my triple chocolate bom cupcake! It has a chocolate flavored dough, chocolate frosting for on top, white flakes of chocolate, and a chocolate decorating paste to go on top. Chocolate OVERDOSE. But who cares? I do a little bit, because I actually wanted to get rid of my belly, before going to barcelona in June. ( BARCELONA IN JUNE, WHOEHOEW! )

But here are some pictures of my lovely cupcakes. First time I ever made cupcakes..I'm glad they turned out good! YUM.