Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Healthy and shiny hair - how to

 Who doesn't want celebrity hair? I do!

I've always wanted to have healthy shiny hair. But I've never managed to get it there. I've bought over a million different types of shampoo..but my hair just never got to that level. Yes I use a blowdryer, and hair straightener..but you just have to prep your hair for them. I recently discovered this shampoo, from Joico..It's called moisture recovery. Pretty pricy, 20 euros for 1 bottle. But it's an true investment. I used it once, and my hair felt so soft afterwards..so healthy! So now I got the shampoo AND conditioner, and let me say, it's a MIRACLE.

PLUS I got the Fekkai glossing cream. After I wash my hair with Joico shampoo and conditioner..I rub the cream in with my fingers, and blow dry my hair..the cream repairs your hair so good, it leaves little tiny shiny parts on your hair, I'm telling you, so shiny! 

I ordered some more products from Frederic Fekkai, so i'll keep you guys posted about that! 

Who is your celebrity hair crush? 

Mine is Kourtney Kardashian...I love her...hair. 












xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.