Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lovely sparkles


I bought these little jewels at the American Apparel store in Antwerp. I'm seriously addicted to nailpolish. I have about 40 different colours and brands. More expensive ones, and offcourse the cheap products. These glitter and metallic nailpolishes were 7 euros each. I fell in love with the left one..that's the one i'm wearing now..I started with a black layer from OPI, and then added this Supernova nailpolish..it looks amazing! You can layer it very thick, so it looks like your nails are covered with diamonds. Then finish with a top coat, and your set to go. 

You can find these 4 colours in the store on the Kammenstraat. 

Supernova
Light year
Gold Flash
Meteor Shower
Visit their online shop here : 




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.