Monday, December 19, 2011

Airbrush tan

Today I tried something new. Airbrush Tanning. I've always been obsessed with tanning. I have a pretty fair skintone, so I've been trying to find a way to get a good healthy looking tan. I've had my fair share of tan bloopers. The mistake everybody makes at least once, THE SPRAY TAN GONE WRONG! So I stuck with the tanning booth, up until now. I found this beauty center in Antwerp, some-body..they have tanning booths, but I figured let's try something new..so I went for it. The lady was really nice, she was fully booked until Christmas, but she opened up a half our early, so I could get my tan on before the holidays. So I got there, at 9 in the morning. She took me in the backroom, where I could change. I shared my dressing room with her little cute doggie 'Dolce'. You could wear whatever you felt comfortable in. I chose, a strapless bra and underwear. She took me in the little bathroom, where I had to stand in something that looked like the bottom part of a shower..she started her airbrush machine, that sounded a lot like a vacume. She first started with my backside..then I turned around, so she could proceed with the front. It took about 5 minutes, I waited another 3 minutes before putting my clothes on. At first, you didn't really see a lot. It was a light gold colour. She warned me, that it would get darker in the next 4 hours. I had to wait at least 4 hours, before taking a shower. So I did, around 1 o clock in the afternoon, I looked in the mirror, and was in shock, I was dark dark brown. I had a tan, people could only dream of. Yes, I had some small spots on my feet, around the toe area. But the rest of my body, looked pretty spot free. Around 3 o clock, i decided to take a shower, I was curious if it would wash off completely. I looked somewhat less tan when I got out of the shower..but still, pretty tan. 
One tanning session costs 28 euros. A lot of money, but all things considered, it's healthier than the tanning booth, the colour should last up to 11 days, plus you get a better result, after only one session. I'm definitely going back. 

The place I went to is called some-body. 

You can visit the website here : http://www.somebody.be/

Very important, when you shower, use bodylotion after! It keeps the colour on longer. 
The day before your appointment, use a bodyscrub. 




Look how pale ass I was before my spray tan session.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.