Wednesday, March 6, 2013

SKULL

I've been obsessed with skull make up since the lady gaga video 'Born this way'. So I wanted to do a concept similar to that, but without copying the look. So I asked Robby Politi, talented photographer from Genk, Belgium, to help me out. Shana van Schuylenbergh is an awesome make up artist who works for MAC. She is so talented, and is great in the art of grime. I did not want to do a crazy styling on this one, so I ended up just using clothes from my own closet and Robby's, trying to keep it simple, so that the focus would be on the amazing make up. So we teamed up on this one, and the result was stunning. A true team effort. Take a look at the pictures.

If you want to take a look at my online styling portfolio, just click here.


Sweater : Owned by Robby Politi. 
Blouse : Zara, Legging with leather panels : Zara, Shoes : Jeffrey Campbell, Bow tie : owned by Robby .

Denim shirts : Owned by Robby Politi.



2 comments:

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.