Friday, June 1, 2012

Pineapple style.

So whenever I have some time on my hands..I visit my favorite webshops, and browse through the new stuff. I love shopping online. It gives me a thrill, knowing ur probably going to be the only girl with that exact top in your neighbourhood.. So I was checking out the topshop collection..and came across this pineapple printed high waisted skinny jeans.. fell in love with it, instantly. A lot of girls, probably think this is ugly..but I love dressing in a special way..that's my style. I don't care what the haterzz say or think..I remember, that people were shocked when I walked around with bright colored tights..red, blue, pink, yellow..I had em all! the looks I used to get on the streets..funny! So I ordered the pants, with a cute accessory to go with it .. some pineapple studded earrings. Can't wait, to walk around in my pineapple outfit, drinking some pineapple juice. Love pinapple!



You can shop this stuff at the topshop website.