Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Curly summer!

So I chose a new haircolor..something more summery, lighter. And I actually like it a lot. It was an impulse reaction. I love coloring my hair, it gives you a new look instantly. So I was sitting at the hairdressers, and I thought, well what can I do? At first I was going for an ombre look..but because that's so overhyped atm, I made it my own. My ends are slightly lighter, but I'm def going back, to make them really light. Let's go for the extreme! But here is my hairstyle I did, yesterday, and the outfit I wore the day before. The hair is really easy, I just curl the ends with my curling iron, before curling, I spray my hair with a heat protecting spray.  After curling, I spray a fixating spray, to keep them in place. I take my bangs, and pin them to the side,  you can use braids, or just twist your hair. Either way, it's a quick and easy hairstyle, perfect for almost every occasion. Enjoy everyone, talk to you soon! Take care. xoxo