Saturday, February 14, 2015

Natalie La Rose - Somebody

So it's been a while since I've wrote anything on here. I don't think of myself as a blogger persé. But once in a while I get inspired to write something. And today is that day. 

So I was browsing through my facebook feed, and came across this youtube video. I had seen it a couple of times, so I guess that was a sign to just take a look. Natalie La Rose did not ring a bell, but the opening shot of the video, made me believe I needed to know her. She is GORGEOUS! 

I'm into music videos, and it's the most inspiring to me, fashion wise, cuz you can make or break a song in my eyes. This one, I don't know who did it. But it's freaking amazing. So bubbly and girly, yet still so sexy! good lighting, good wardrobe, good dancers, good vibe. She is stunning, I love her red curly hair, over the top gold hoops, her style is on point. 

She reminds me of Aaliyah..I don't know if her look was inspired by her, but she def brings up some memories. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but Tinashe has got some competition. I think she's gonna be huge! The way she moves, you can tell she's a good performer, her dancing is flawless. 

Click on the video below and take a look yourself. 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.