Monday, May 26, 2014

I'm back baby!

So I'm not someone who writes stuff on a daily basis. A lot has been going on the past few months, and writing on my blog was the last thing on my mind. So I'll give you guys the short update.

I've moved back in with my parents after breaking up with my boyfriend. Which has been tough, but it's life, shit happens. I'm actually doing good atm, getting my shit straight. Styling is going good, a lot of promising stuff for the future. I went to New York, to follow some classes at 'School of Style'. Which was a very cool experience. I stayed there with my two friends Lauranne and Felicia. Two photographers that were interning there. We had such a cool time, and were able to do some shoots there for our portfolio. I'm in love with that city.. I'm still dreaming of moving there one day. When the money's good and taken care of! ;)

I'll give you guys the visual update as well, showing you some pictures of what I've been up to lately. So sorry for not posting anything recently. I will try to do better from now on.

So here it is, my video diary xoxo

Party at our loft in Williamsburg

Kate Housh Styling, Sid Peeters, Felicia Van Ham, Noel Inocencio

Kate Housh Styling, Robby Politi, Camille Toboll, Jolien Nyns, Fabrizio Nasello, Antonio Zumbe

shooting in Williamsburg, NYC

Kate Housh Styling, Margot Mankiyan, Lorenzo Naudts, Evelien Van Tiggel 

Kate Housh Styling, Sid Peeters, Felicia Van Ham, Noel Inocencio 

Kate Housh Styling, Sid Peeters, Felicia Van Ham, Noel Inocencio 

Kate Housh Styling, Robby Politi, Camille Toboll, Jolien Nyns, Fabrizio Nasello, Antonio Zumbe

Getting faded

In front of the camera, for some personal projects on the side

amazing view, NYC

Outfit post

Tattoo shoot, amazing piece of art by Noel Inocencio

finding the Patricia Fields store in Soho made my day

Behind the scenes 
Party girls in NYC 

Ready for a night out, wearing my new fav O'ren mini skirt. 

The gorgeous Talisa Loup modeling for my shoot.  
Rooftop cheesyness. 

Outfit post 

behind the scenes fun at our shoot 
my last night in NYC, good memories

having fun with my girl Felicia 

Top of the rock! 

After working with her , on the video for 'Pump it up' , I got to meet up in Brooklyn with Nyemiah Supreme! 

KNICKS game at MSG

Outfit post

behind the scenes, shooting in NYC, Felicia Van Ham, Ishmail Thoth Ra

Times Square 
School of Style, great experience! 

My girl, Billie Kawende, getting prepped for her shoot! Get ready for this one! 

Outfit post

BROOKLYN 

Outfit post

Finally got my pink hair, thank you Toni Kalin/ Bed head Antwerp! 

Party all night long with the best crew

Me and the boys from O'ren Official at the Eleven Paris Event in Brussels. 

Backstage shoot picture

Me in front of the camera for some personal projects! Thank you Felicia Van Ham & Lili Glavan for making me pretty! 

Me doing my thing, styling the gorgeous Sam! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.