Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Rihanna's AW2013-14 collection for River Island

So it's nothing new that I like Rihanna! I love her music, her style and her designs for River Island. Granted, some of the clothes are a bit too G for me. I feel that only a Rihanna can pull it off.. BUT there are a few items..that I would love to own, if only I wasn't this damn broke lol.

What I love about this collection, is the use of fabrics..I'm a huge fan of the perforated leather sweat, the burgundy color, and the black and white pieces. They have a sense of swag to them..Casual, but upgraded.. because of the use of quality fabrics like leather.

Here are my favorite items of her latest collection ; if you would want to take a look at the full collection, just click here.









No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.