Wednesday, March 6, 2013

DOPE COUTURE

So because of my job as a stylist, I'm on the internet 24/7..looking for exciting new stuff to use during my shoots. I love fashion, and especially the variety of it. I love pieces with an edge. So recently I discovered this brand online, I've seen em around before, but it was not up until yesterday that I took the time to figure out who they were, and where I could find them.

So the first brand I would like to show you guys, is DOPE COUTURE. This is a Los Angeles based brand.  What I like about them, is that their values are in the right place. They acknowledge the fact that family and friends are the most important thing in life. They believe that luxury is a state of mind. It's about being free, and able to express your true self. Because not only the upper class deserves to be on top of the world. Their designs are fresh, and filled with attitude. I fell in love with the 'Dope 4" four finger ring. Im all about the statement BLING. check out these pictures that I found online.




















 Check them out on facebook.

 Lots of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.