Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Spring/summer buys!

Hello everyone, I'm so happy the sun is shining today..it does wonders for my mood. I woke up, with the sound of my doorbell this morning, it was the postman, with a delivery for moi..a package from ROMWE. My favorite streetstyle online webshop. Inside was my pretty collar I ordered a few weeks ago. So I got up, and headed in to the city, to buy some more supplies for my upcoming shoots. I went to Forever 21, because it was mainly accessories that I needed..and they have a killer accessory department. I literally stayed there for an hour, just walking around, picking stuff up, putting them back down, walking around some more..so many bowls, of delicious jewelery. CRAZY TOWN. But I got what I needed..and headed back home. Arriving there, I found a note from the postman saying I should check with the hairdressers right next to me, because they left me a package there. It was from ROMWE again, I ordered like a stack of clothes from them, for my shoots...but because it turned out, it was going to take longer, for them to get here..I had to rearange all my looks, and buy some extra stuff. So I was pretty suprised, when the clothes got here, a day before my shoot. But I'm sticking to the looks that I prepared..more clothes means, more shoots coming up! Exciting!

Check out the pictures of my spring/summer buys! Enjoy everyone! Love, Kate.


Top Romwe 30 €
Shorts Modstrom 53 €

dress Romwe

Shirt dress Romwe


Shirt dress Romwe 


Neon nailpolish american apparel 9€