Thursday, May 31, 2012

BeachShoot!

So again, I have been pretty distracted with everything going on lately...I haven't been posting a lot..but I wanted to share the pictures of my last photoshoot with you guys..I'm so proud of our team..we did it again. A group of non professional creative people, who work hard, and deliver.. I love it. Our shoot was in Blankenberge..but in some pictures it looks like we're in Africa or something..so I hope you like the pictures. I worked really hard, to get where I am today.. so show some support.






Look #1 

American apparel bikini black 
Scarf : Forever 21
Accessory's : Forever 21 







Look #2 
Babydoll dress : Abercrombie & Fitch
Collar necklace : Romwe 
Gold double heart ring : Topshop 





Look #3 

Cut out Swimsuit :  H&M 
Necklace : Zara 
Neon nailpolish yellow : American apparel