Monday, April 23, 2012

My fav MU products! ( ATM )

Yes, here they are..my favorite make up products..at the moment. They change all the time. I'm addicted to make up, and trying out new stuff! That's the best way, because every face is different. You just have to find your perfect match. And I think I've found mine.

What I use on a daily base..is not much..I start with the hydrating mist from MAC, then I start by concealing my dark cirkles under my eyes, or any other dark spots with my Estée lauder brush-on illuminator, after that I apply my Dior nude foundation ( best I've ever had )  with my foundation brush from MAC. My face is nice and nude looking, just the way I like it..Then the piece de resistance, my strobe cream from MAC, no worries i'm posting pictures in the end of all my products, so you now exactly what they look like. The strobe cream is great, because it illuminates your face, and highlights it. It makes your cheekbones look like glass when the light falls on them. GORGEOUS! After the strobe cream, it's time for the eyes.. I use my black glittery eye pencil from Helena Rubenstein, because I like how the gold glitters make my eyes sparkle, and after that, I use any kind of mascara that will make my lashes look huge and very very black!

As a finishing touch, I get out my blush from Hema wet & dry ( Yes, it does work ) and my lip conditioner from MAC. After applying all the make up on my face, I fixate it with my finishing mist, from MAC. Eh voila, a nude but pretty make up look has been created!















#Fabstamp! I loove loove loove this product! 
This is how it looks ;)