Thursday, April 26, 2012

imPRESSed!

Aaaah I'm so happy! So I went to work today, to sign some papers..and as I was leaving..A colleague of mine said, well well you're famous now? At first I did not know what to say..and then I got it..my article! A month a go, Claire Thys contacted me..they were looking for a personal shopper in Antwerp. I got 'the job' and we went on a shoppingtrip through the city. The mission? finding outfits according to the spring and summer trends! First stop was H&M, for the less expensive clothes, stuff everyone can afford. Second stop was at Filippa K..for the more pricy items. I was pretty nervous, because this was my first time being interviewed about my knowledge on fashion and trends..but the girls were very nice..and I had an amazing time and experience!

Here are some pictures of my adventure..if you want to read the article.. make sure you get a Zone03 magazine, it's free! You can find it almost everywhere in Antwerp.












A big thank you to : 

H&M
Filippa K 
Claire Thys
Greetje Van Buggenhout
Zone03