Wednesday, February 29, 2012

SWAGGA style

When it comes to swagga style.. M.I.A is tha bomb! I love her! She has such an unique style..and she looks good in almost anything. Who would look good in bright green lipstick? M.I.A would..for sure! She inspires me to be crazy..her music is so good! Everytime a song of her comes on, I just feel like hanging LOW..putting on the most outrageous outfits..and don't give a f*ck! Love you M.I.A! Keep rocking this world!


Another crazy M.I.A fact! She performed live at the Grammy's with her homeboys, Kanye, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, and T.I..she was PREGGERS, plus it was her due date THAT night.. She went in to labour hours after her electrifying performance. She delivered a no doubt swagga little baby boy! It probably came out doing a rap, or flying dem paper planes! Congratz M.I.A!







M.I.A during her Grammy performance!