Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Shoot#2

So lately I've been really busy with different styling projects. This second shoot I planned with a new photographer, Tasja Van Rijmenant.. and offcourse my lovely miss massy doing the make up and hair. It was pretty last minute, I was staying with my parents, so I didn't have any of my clothes to like put together awesome outfits. But I went trough my sisters closet, and found two cute outfits, that I could work with. I would rather have waited a week, if i'm really honest. But that wasn't possible, so I just went for it. The first look was a darker, more bad ass look. With the big hair, and red glossy lips. Snowwhite gone bad! The second look, kinda failed, because it was too dark outside to shoot properly. But I adored the make up and hair, the styling wasn't that good, my bad. I screwed up there. It was a cute basic outfit, very basic. But not good enough. 
So here are some of the pictures. A big thank you to Tasja & Nanja. Girls, thank you for a very fun shoot! 






making of 




Look 1








Look 2 







Big thank you to 


xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.