Friday, December 9, 2011

Frederic Fekkai's Glossing cream



I recently bought this product online. I read a really good review, so I found this website, strawberrynet.com, where I ordered this brilliant product. The review was right, the repair is ama-zing! So this is how the product works ; 

step 1. You wash your hair with your normal shampoo and conditioner. Fekkai has that aswell, if you're interested, www.fekkai.com. 

step 2. you dry your hair with a towel, it has to be damp or dry for the use of this product. So you can choose eather way, what suits you best. 

step 3. You take a pea size of the product in your hands, and you rub them together, so the product smooths out evenly. 

step 4. You go through your hair, I focus on my points, because they are really dry. You can really rub it on your hair, it won't get greasy, as long as you don't use too much product.

Instantly, you see that it adds a lot of shine, the morning after, i was amazed, at how healthy my hair looked and felt. The shiny effect comes from the olive oil.

Another good thing to know, when you rub it on dry hair, it doesn't make it greasy at all! It stops your hair from being frizzy.

It's a product used by a lot of celebs, and their hair stylists. Especially on fotoshoots, and red carpet events. This product is a keeper! I recommend it to all of you! 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.