Friday, June 24, 2011

Esmee denters, no longer brunette!


Do I like her new look..i'm still deciding. The first picture..is cute. But the Shakira look a like, I hate. She looks trashy. I don't know if it's because of her outfit, or the waffled blond hair. I thought she was gorgeous with her long brown hair..but hey, it's normal you want to change your style once in a while. Maybe she's planning a good girl gone bad move? 

It's been pretty quiet around her, no new songs released..So I only hope that means, that's she's working on something big. I'm curious. 

we all know esmee's story..she got discovered via youtube. Justin timberlake was actually the one, that signed her on his lable. With a mentor like justin, things can't go wrong. So I only hope, that she listens to his wise words. Lovedealer is one of my favorite songs.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK - OR JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE NOTE.. RIGHT HERE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BLOG. APPRECIATE IT.